ROME, NY… The Rome Rescue Mission will be celebrating Easter differently due to COVID-19 restrictions. Easter meals will be available for pickup at the 413 E. Dominick Street campus Easter Sunday, April 4 from noon to 2:00 PM. The campus will be closed for indoor dining that day.
Easter dinner meals will be delivered Easter Day to these locations for individuals to pick up on a first come first serve basis:
- Rome Mall Apartments – 10:30 to 10:45 AM
- Liberty Gardens – 11 to 11:15 AM [Parking lot across the street]
- Valentine Apts. – 11:30 to 11:45 AM
- Madison Plaza – 12:00 to 12:15 PM
- Georgian Arms – 12:30 to 12:45 PM
- Park Drive Manor I and II – 1:15 to 1:30 PM [In front of main office]
- Colonial I Apartments – 1:50 to 2:10 PM
- Colonial II Apartments – 2:15 to 2:30 PM
For our Easter celebration, the Mission needs donated food items, ham, roast beef, salad ingredients, Easter candy, Scripture Easter Eggs, potatoes, fresh vegetables, butter, coffee & creamer, orange and apple juice, muffins, chips and dip, cheese and crackers, eggs and bacon, milk and desserts.
Items can be donated Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm and Saturday-Sunday from 9am-2pm. at 413 E. Dominick St, Rome. You can also make monetary donations online at RomeMission.org. Rome Rescue Mission will be closed on Easter Monday, April 5th.
The Rome Rescue Mission is a Christian organization committed to assisting the least, the last and the lost. The Mission provides a means of hope by giving shelter to the homeless, feeding the poor, inspiring life-long learning and encouraging a personal relationship with God to all individuals and families served. The Rome Rescue Mission, a hand up, not a handout.